top of page
sale (2).jpg

Tenant's Guide

Our application process

We’ll need your National Insurance number, date of birth and other details. We’ll also need each person to fill out their own application form and pay a check in fee in advance. You must guarantee that all the information you provide is correct, or we won’t be able to uphold your tenancy. To ensure high standards, we use screening checks along with references from employers and current landlords. We’re able to process most applications within three days and can normally arrange a moving-in date within ten days.

So what are our rental criteria?

Income: The total verifiable income of all the applicants has to be at least two and a half times the monthly rent. 

Credit history: You must be able to demonstrate financial responsibility, so unpaid debts, patterns of late payments or County Court Judgements may count against your application. 

Guarantors: Even if you do not meet the above criteria, you may be able to rent the property if you have a UK-based guarantor who can pass our application and screening process. 

Identification: Each applicant, and any guarantor, will need to provide at least one item from each list below, dated from the last three months where relevant.

From studios, terraces, semis and detached – all the way to manor houses. We’ve got the right home for you.

List A

  • Full national Passport

  • Full or Provisional National Driving License

  • Armed Forces ID card

  • Signed ID card of employer

  • Concessionary travel pass

  • National ID card

List B

  • Gas, electricity, water or landline bill

  • Council Tax demand

  • Contents insurance policy

  • Mortgage statement

  • Full or Provisional National Driving License

How do we hold deposits?

All Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) deposits are placed in the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS), Zero Deposit Scheme (ZDS) an approved scheme that holds deposits securely. This gives protection and peace of mind to tenants and landlords alike.

Do we meet legislation?

All our rental properties comply with safety and other legislation, including: Energy Performance Certificates; gas, electrical, smoke and fire safety; and furniture and furnishings regulations. Tenants should take out their own contents insurance.

Who pays for repairs and maintenance?

Most repairs and maintenance are the responsibility of the landlord. Report any problems as soon as possible to get a prompt response. Click here to send us a Repair/Fault Notice.

bottom of page